We are seeking a new Rock Climbing Shoe Repair Associate
West Coast Resoles is Western Canada's premier climbing shoe repair service. Located in Duncan, BC, we offer the highest standard of craftsmanship using custom lasts, premium materiel, and proven technique. We are seeking to grow our team and are accepting resumes for aspiring climbing shoe cobblers.
This position is for full time long term subcontracting of shoe repairs at our Location just south of Duncan
· Extremely good manual dexterity, quality centered work ethic, and an eye for detail.
· Ability to work independently as well as navigate high paced shop as a team.
· Professional and disciplined approach to craftsmanship.
· Interest in perfecting a highly specialized craft.
· Will perform all aspects of the resole process from initial work assessment until final quality control.
· Will repair, uppers, midsole, rands, sole, and closures.
· Will perform daily maintenance and care of shop equipment ensuring a safe and tidy work environment.
Interest and experience in shoe repair, rock climbing, and craftsmanship an asset.
Please send resumes to email@example.com